How to contact us


Public enquiries

For all requests from members of the public:

Please check any questions you have aren’t already covered in our FAQ section.

How to contact the police

There are many ways to contact Devon & Cornwall Police.

To report non-emergency crimes online visit to access our online channels – WebChat, Report Crime Online and Email 101. Alternatively, call 101 – our non-emergency number.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, in a non-emergency you can Textphone us on 18001 101 or SMS/text 67101.

If you are a BSL user, for non-emergency contact you can also contact us using SignLive.

Every contact we receive about a policing issue is answered by a member of our team, whether it’s online or by phone. Whichever way you choose to contact us, #ItsPersonal.

When contacting us in a non-emergency, please consider using our online options first and leave the phone lines free for people without internet access.

Alternatively, if you are not sure who can help, why not AskNED – our non-emergency directory.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, you can textphone us on 18001 101 or SMS/text 67101.

In an emergency, when life is threatened, people are injured, offenders are nearby or immediate action is required, always dial 999.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, you can Textphone us on 18000 or SMS/Text 999. To SMS/text 999 you must register with Relay UK.

Want to report something that doesn't seem right?

You can help us to keep the event safe by being vigilant for anyone or anything that looks out of place or suspicious and by reporting it to the police, security, or staff at any of the venues. If you hear anything that could suggest a terrorist threat, do not ignore it, report it by contacting the police in confidence via the Anti-Terrorist Hotline.

  • Anti-terrorist hotline: 0800 789 321
  • Report in confidence:


Devon & Cornwall Police strongly encourage those wishing to protest to contact us. The best way for us to facilitate lawful and peaceful protest is to work with protest groups.

Section 11 of the Public Order Act 1986 requires that the police should be notified in writing of planned processions (marches) no less than six clear days in advance. An indication of numbers involved, your intention and a point-of-contact should be sent to:

Want to make a complaint?

We are working with Government to minimise the impact on residents, businesses and visitors, and access to local services. We are committed to providing the highest possible service during the G7 Summit.

However, there may be occasions when you feel dissatisfied with some aspect of the service received and may wish to make a complaint.

Follow us

Follow Devon & Cornwall Police on social media for all G7 news.

For regular G7 updates and to find out what’s happening in your local area please sign up to our FREE two-way community messaging system, Devon and Cornwall Alert.

G7 planning partners

Cornwall Council:

Event Planning Safety Advisory Group:

Public Health Cornwall:

HM Government:


Government G7 news can be found on Twitter @G7 and Instagram.

Media enquiries

For all enquiries from local, national and international media in relation to policing and security, please email our G7 Media Office.